Friday, March 8, 2013

Things I have Learned About Cancer

First of all, there are so many things in the world that have powerful healing properties. I just wanted to share a list of some of the things I became aware of in all of my searching.

1.) Cancer can not live in a high alkaline body.
 *This is part of the reason juicing is so good. Many of the green veggies, like lettuce, celery, cucumbers, kale, and spinach are high in alkalinity. So drinking these makes the body more alkaline.

I have also learned that you can buy alkaline water in health food stores. Actually, the 1st place my mom found it was a Mexican market called Cardenas. She found that you could buy the bottles. We bought them there for a while until they started to run out. So we found that we could buy gallon jugs at our local health food store called, "Clark's Nutrition and Natural Foods Market". So now we buy the gallons and refill the bottles that we had from before. My grandma only drinks the alkaline water now.

2.) Turmeric
 *Has the ability to cut off the blood supply to tumors.

There are conflicting articles on the internet about taking turmeric while on Chemo. Some say it will interact with the chemo and cause the chemo not to work as well. Others say that it enhances the effects of chemo. Some people said they waited until they were done with chemo to take turmeric, and others say they took it anyway.

I would say if you are not on chemo or radiation go ahead and take turmeric. If you are on chemo or radiation, talk to your doctor, and do your homework so that you can make an educated decision.

Turmeric also acts as a blood thinner, so if you are already taking aspirin or another type of blood thinner, don't take turmeric. Some people try to gradually switch from the one they are taking to turmeric, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

3.) Ginger
 * #1 killer of Ovarian Cancer

4.) Budwig Diet
 * There are many good things from this diet, although, I only use the cottage cheese and flax oil recipe for my grandma.

5.) Flax Muffins
 * We watched a show with a Doctor Joel Furhman. It was on PBS, and it was called, "Dr. Furhman's Immunity Solution". One of the many informational and educational things he said, was that there was a study done on women with breast cancer. Some were given a flax muffin to eat everyday. After about 60 days, they were tested again, and the doctors found that their tumors had either shrunk, or were not there anymore. So I baked banana flax seed muffins for my grandma. Actually we all ate them.

6.) Heat
 * I read that there is a special Sauna available that helps kill off cancer.

 *Cancer doesn't like heat. 

7.) Hot Peppers
 * Since cancer doesn't like heat, I read some stories of people of ate some of the hottest peppers they could find. They would mash them up and eat it on toast. I guess this would be a good one if you could stand the heat.

8.) Sour Sop/Graviola
 *One of my friends posted on facebook a article about a fruit called Sour Sop. I believe it's from Brazil. It comes from the Graviola Tree, and produces the fruit the call Sour Sop. Apparently it is supposed to be 10,000 times stronger than Chemo. I actually ordered some juice, and we drank it. I think it is something that we would have to have in small doses, because I kind of felt sick after I drank it. No one else did, so maybe it's just me. Oh well. I also bought the graviola capsules in case my grandma wanted to try that. She wasn't to crazy about that either.

9.) Cancer feeds on sugar
 *Try to cut out as much sugar as possible from your diet.

10.) Cannabis
*I have heard of medical marijuana before, but never put to much thought into it. Recently my friend posted an article about it, and it sounds logical. It sounds like you can bake it into browines, or something that is a sugary treat (meanwhile cutting out all other sugars). When you eat it, the cancer goes to "eat" the sugar and in doing so, kills itself off because it is also "eating the cannabis which is apparently deadly to cancer. We have not tried this.

11.) Liposomal Vitamin C
 * I recently found out about this one. I will have to read more about it, but it sounds like it would be another good thing to incorporate.

12.) Baking soda
  *Baking soda has been used for many things in the house and for the body. My mom has used it when she has acid reflux. She will drink a little baking soda in some water, and it helps neutralize the acids in your stomach. It also help alkalize the body. I found many articles and videos of people using baking soda to kill off cancer cells. I saw a man make a recipe of baking soda, water and molasses to heal his stage 4 cancer. I have also seen recipes where you can add lemon juice. This would be a simple thing to try. 

Again, I know that there is probably so much more out there for anyone who decides to go the Holistic Route. These are just the things I have found, and I want to share them with other people. 








No comments:

Post a Comment