I want to reach as many people as I can with this information. I want people to know that it's possible to heal the body, without medication, drugs and poisoning the body.
Friday, March 8, 2013
Is This Working?
On October 22, 2012, my grandma had her second appointment with the Oncologist. She has not taken any drugs since he prescribed them in August. She has only been drinking her juice, and taking her turmeric and ginger capsules. I also make her the cottage cheese mix when she's up for it. All in all, she is feeling great, and not a sign of discomfort. The only issue she has been having, is some sweating at night from time to time. This time my dad didn't come with us. So it was just my mom, grandma and I. The nurse came to get us from the waiting room, and took us back to another room. She proceeded to take my grandma's blood pressure, temperature, etc. She also asked general questions about how she has been doing. All of her stats came out perfect. Then the nurse sat down with my grandma's chart. I think we were all getting a little nervous because we were about to find out if all the things we have been doing are working or not. We watched the nurse open the file, and she said, "hmm, that's interesting how that number dropped like that without doing anything". She turned the file around to show us, and sure enough her numbers had dropped. The numbers I am referring to are tumor markers. When she was first diagnosed, the number was 342.3, which we didn't even know until that moment. Her new number was 231.4. Her tumor markers had dropped 110.9 points without the use of any drugs. We were all smiling and excited (my grandma, mom, and I). Then the doctor came in, and he wasn't quite sure what to make of it. I think he was a bit confused. My mom started telling him about the juicing and everything else we were doing for my grandma. He asked what exactly we were doing, and I told him about the turmeric and ginger. I noticed that he was writing down these things in my grandma's chart. He scooted over to my grandma in her chair, and did a quick exam with his stethascope. He commented on how good she looked, and then joked and said, "maybe I should be taking turmeric capsules". I said, "Maybe we all should be taking them". The doctor told us that she was looking good, and that he really didn't see any reason for us to come back to see him, unless something was wrong, or we just wanted to check her numbers again to see where she's at. We said our thank you's and then we headed out of there. We were pretty excited with those results, and we called all the family to let them know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment