Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Documentary on Cancer

Hi Everyone,

 I just wanted to share this video with you all. I found this video on you tube about a month ago, and immediately felt like everyone should see it. It's about and hour and a half, but well worth the watch. It's called "Cancer - The Forbidden Cure". It starts out by showing you what happens to someone who's been diagnosed with cancer, and all the tests and treatments they will have to go through. Then they start to show you footage of countless people who have found natural ways to cure cancer and heal the body. Things that don't have any side affects. It's amazing to watch how far back this goes, up until today. It's also heartbreaking to see how the FDA has made them all look like "quacks". You will see in the documentary, that these people had cured/healed thousands of people and then were forced to shut down because of the FDA. So, I want to put the link here so that you can watch and maybe find some hope in all of the information given.


The first lady they talk about is Rene Caisse. She became aware of a kind of tea that was curing one of her patients. After hearing about this concoction, she started using it to help many others. I decided to look it up on the internet, and found out that they sell this as Flor Essence now. You can buy it on the internet, or I have seen it at our local health food store called "Clark's Nutrition".

No comments:

Post a Comment